25.9.13

Subtle Jewelry: THAKOON SS 14

Current State of Mind: Excited for Paris Fashionweek
Music Mood: King and Lionheart
                         Photography by:mara Corsino, for Selfsevice Magazine
These pictures are taken backstage at the Thakoon show. This is absolute my favorite collection so far. I am not a fan of big "Bling Bling", but I found it really stunning how he integrated this jewelry into his clothes.The overall collection is very clean and simple, so the jewelry had a place of it's own. Really subtle if you ask me. Such a new way of eveningwear. Instead of wearing a dress, you can wear these loose relaxing trousers with this intricate detailing. 
Did you notice the small cross-body bags on the long pearl chains? These were made in collaboration with the Japanese jewelry company Tasaki. I just discovered a new favorite....
"If you can dream it....you can do it"

No comments: