12.9.13

A bag to hug

Current State of Mind: Don't ask me why
Music Mood: Maybe
                Source: www.style.com, Picture by: Tommy Ton
Ok, don't ask me why I like this picture, because I do not know it either. I just think it is a supercool look. It is the combination of all the wrong things that makes it so right. It is also the combination of different structures and textures. The soft and comfy jersey, the Fluffy bag, the satin-shine skirt. Also the shape of the skirt worn with a relaxed sweater is a really good way to mix up the conventional way of wearing clothes. I love the length of the skirt.

The bag must be so nice to hold. It is like hugging you old teddybear when you were young, but now it is allowed to hug your bag in the middle of the street. It is interesting how this bag can look soft and "huggable" but firm at the same time. 
"If you can dream it....you can do it"

No comments: