19.8.13

ZARA AD aw 13/14

Current State of Mind: I need a hat to cover up my brain
Music Mood: Boa Sorte (Good Luck)

OH my god the Zara Aw 13/14 Campaign is insane! We all know that Zara is always good for a good designer "ripoff', sorry couldn't find a better word for it. But this season they did a pretty good job in copying some of my favorite designer pieces. The copied the Plise skirt, Pinstripe Suit and the Royal Blue double breasted jacket with the golden buttons from Celine. Overcoats simple and clean........also from Celine.
They are  covering the Saint Laurent vibe and they didn't forget to mix it in with a little bit of Dries van Noten..... I have to admit, just for the sake of it, I will get my hands on a few of the pieces, rip off or not, they look pretty good!
"If you can dream it....you can do it"

No comments: