2.8.13

Damn heart

Current State of Mind: One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple. 
Music Mood: Damn
I can feel the night behind me. The warm air is keeping me awake, so  decided to write a bit. What a difference a day makes......You wake up happy and when you finally catch some sleep you realise you are not the same. 

I found this beautiful picture of a girl who is floating on the surface. Do you recognise that feeling when you are under water.....I just hear the sound of the water pressing to my ears. Everything moves slowly under water, silent, fluently. Pure, light and fragile.

It makes me think of one of my favorite collections from Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy. Beautiful intricate dresses witextraordinarily elaborate ornamentation. They are like mermaids, that are just coming out of the water. The models just stood still next to the river. The silence of this collection was an intense roar.

"If you can dream it....you can do it"

No comments: