29.1.13

TODAY IS THE DAY

              Source: style.com, picture by Stockholm Streetstyle 
 

Current State of Mind: A light and melancholic longing for nondescript and vaguely familiar memories.

Today is the day that I am going to promise myself that I am going to write on this blog every other day (every day is just too much, I like to tell myself that I have an actual bussy and oh so interesting life). No matter what my mood is, or whatever excuses ( Too Bussy, Too tired, Too uninspired or too whatever...) those are going to be ignored and i am going to write, or post the shit out of it.
The New Year is a new beginning and I take that as an opportunity to get myself going. I have to get myself on the Road    ( Love that movie..) I have to understand what I am doing and most important of all where I am going. 
I thought that I would have figured that out by now, but that is not quite the case.
I would like to tell you about my plans, but I haven't figured them out myself yet, so that is something to look forward too....are you coming with me?

I love this quote by Jack Kerouac:
“the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.” 
"If you can dream it....you can do it"

No comments: