15.1.13

CELINE BAG gasp: Leopard Pony bag

  Picture: stockholmstreetstyle

Current State of Mind: A light and melancholic longing for nondescript and vaguely familiar memories.
Music Mood: Final fantasy

This luggage bag of CELINE in Leopard Pony Calf Skin is so FAAaantaaastiC!
I guess I shouldn't post so much of CELINE, because now it almost looks as if I don't have a brain of my own. I just "Gasp" and "Ooooooh" over other peoples creations, in this case Phoebe Philos creations.
I will try and then I really mean T R Y, to post my own creations soon. I just have to find a little bit of time. But time is what you make of it, isn't it? I am going to make some time.......you will find out..... Until then, I just picture myself walking in the streets carrying this baby nonchalant over my E L B O W.

"If you can dream it....you can do it"

1 comment:

tancy said...

What an adorable bag, love celine bags! :) x
http://www.tech-4-hire.com/celinebags/