19.12.12

I see through you

Dear Blog, or should I say Dear Dairy, or Dear readers. I am not sure that I have much readers, but if you happen to read this, share the love!!
OK I am just kidding... I want to write more here. I am inspired everyday so why not share this more with you.....At this moment I am really fascinated with transparency.
This picture above is a mens style from the Bottega Veneta Cruise (mens) Collection. Menswear is so inspiring for me, but that will be a whole other post.....
I just found the coolest transparent bomber here. I am a big fan of combining the more exclusive brands with vintage or brands like H&M.
Celine, (off course!!) showed us this look, for the resort 2012 collection. I can't keep up, this collection seems ages ago, since there are so many new collections, but this look feels timeless for me.....I might be a bit late to pick this up, but I just love the fragile piece in combination with a more tough piece, to keep the look interesting.
I found a really nice shirt and combined with this bomber, I will be ready for take off this christmas!
 Shirt: Rika (now on SALE), Tranparent Bomber H&M
"If you can dream it....you can do it"

No comments: