29.2.12

Rock 'n Roll Giorgio

There was something pretty amazing at the AW12 Giorgio Armani Show. There is just something about it that I really like. I don't like all the silhouettes, but there was some rock 'n roll vibe going on that was hard to miss. 
The Hot Pink half cut out gloves!! I don't know if they are practical in any kind, but they look stunning! Modern eccentric you can call it. There was even a little bit of a "Rockabilly" feeling in it as well. I also like the open back silhouette. I think this will be crazy for the next summer as well. But already seen it here for winter is RAD. I for sure say yes to those brightly hued creepers! They are scary and awesome at the same time, grrrr
"If you can dream it....you can do it"

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love the mini gloves and seeing this collection from a dixie in bloemendaal! Thanks anna showing me the glam in difficult times!