6.2.12

Balenciaga in a bottle

 
I just really love this advertisement with Charlotte Gainsburg for the Balenciaga Fragance L'essence. I am a big fan of her personal work as an actrice and as a singer. I think with her, it is either you like her or you don't, there is no middle way. I like her for sure, there is something fascinating in her face. She is fragile, feminine and she has something masculine as well. Bringing her together with Balenciaga is just a match made in heaven.
"If you can dream it....you can do it"

2 comments:

the clothing menu said...

I love Charlotte Gainsbourgh..she's not very well known, at least in the US, but I love her natural style and acting/singing.

bni niu said...

RayBan サングラスの最初のレイバン aviatorは1937年に誕生しました。レイバン サングラスの本格的なスタイルはこれまで少しも変わりません。見掛けはその古典的な涙の滴り状を保留しました。伝統的なデザインに対し、革新したデザインを持つレイバン wayfarerはもっと魅力的だと思われます。