10.1.12

THE ROW, PRE FALL

If you want to make me happy, show me a collection that consists of VELVET with this antique grey-ish undertone, the color Burgundy, well this is not Burgundy, it is more a wine reddish color and Black leather. This Pre-Fall collection of THE ROW, shows simple and basic styles in the most beautiful materials. It feels soft and strong at the same time. I would love to know who made these pictures. They almost look like these old fashioned "very wrong" portraits that you can make at your local photography shop in town, but there is a subtle difference.

My favorite piece somehow is the deep blue Burned out Velvet top. And is that a leather turtleneck, shown in the first pic!? AMAZING, with this casual jacket on top. A really inspiring color pallete if you ask me. Now I am going to listen to some velvet underground... 
"If you can dream it....you can do it"

1 comment:

onbeauty said...

love it!!! really reaally nice collection, i like cause is simple and sophisticated.. really really nice!
xx
anna