4.1.12

A love affair...


For me fashion is all about details. A shirt can just be a shirt, or it can be an extraordinary shirt. It is the finesse and the cut that makes a really beautiful piece stand out. I was just thinking what my ultimate SS12 favorite collection was and the answer is GIVENCHY for sure!
It was about a love affair between a surfer and a mermaid, two of my favorite creatures, as far you can call a surfer a creature......The second-skin tight pants could've been wet suits, really striking to wear it like this with an open zipper at the back, to show off your ankle. 
Another favorite is the small bag, worn around the waist. This can be easily translated to a more ready to wear feeling according to me, so stunning with the silver chain!
"If you can dream it....you can do it"

No comments: