31.8.11

Simone Rocha


Simone Rocha comes with a very beautiful AW 11 collection. At this moment I am very inspired by clothes that are made of more than one fabric. This collection is almost a "come together" of my ultimate collection! You can call it deconstructed tailoring if you want, but I think it is just a new way of approaching garments. 
Our thoughts about what a jacket should look like or what a shirt should look like are so stiffened, that anything that is a little bit different gets the "stamp" deconstructed. I like too look at it as fashion forward. It is time for a new way of dressing and I get the feeling that it is coming up. We need a new "coco" of our generation....Someone that shake everything up as a rattle! Deconstruct if you want, and come up with a new way of wearing clothes.
A loose delicate collar worn above a heavy gardigan, why not! I think it is exciting! I also love the playfulness of a delicate translucent fabric and a solid one combined in one jacket. Extraordinaire!

All pictures are from Suzie Bubble at www.stylebubble.typepad.com
"If you can dream it....you can do it"

No comments: