8.8.11

Serious Business..



OK, so in the case of how many difficult photo's can you make of yourself I show these.... This is what I am wearing today. I am kinda excited about the leopard scarf... It is a bit soft coloured, not so harsh as some leopard prints can be. It is playful and you can wear it in many different ways. I also wanted to show you my boots that are taking me everywhere the last couple of weeks. They are so comfortable and easy to wear with anything.
I still can't believe that I am putting myself out there, with these silly pics, but he, it is just for fun, not so serious! Those stonewashed jeans don't come of my legs anytime soon either. I am sort of living in these. The are a little bit stretchy and in just the right tone of grey....
Boots: Acne, Scarf: Rika, Tee: H&M, Jeans: Acne
"If you can dream it....you can do it"

No comments: