17.8.11

let's go Burgundy

These are my cravings for Fall...The Burgundy leather pants is just insane! I think I will really go for the Burgundy accessories as well....There is just something with the Bordeaux red. It feels sophisticated, but gives you that edgy look at the same time....I bought round Sunnies like these a while back on a flea market, just put in a bit of Hippy charm on your look can't harm I guess...
 
Clu, Contrast-sleeve cotton-terry sweatshirt
The Row, Round-frame acetate and metal sunglasses
Isabel Marant, Malou embellished suede clutch 
Chloe, Embellished suede T-bar ballerina flats  
Isabel marant, Poe suede-trimmed stretch-leather skinny pants 
Stella McCartney, Angela silk-charmeuse blouse 
(All found on www.net-a-porter.com) 
"If you can dream it....you can do it"

No comments: