30.8.11

Glance through some mags...

I just got my hands on the French and English VOGUE from september 201. The Kooples Add is just RAD. I talked about the Burgundy color earlier but seen all together as in this pic makes it even stronger. I love that he is wearing a turtle neck or something underneath his shirt! 
Vivienne Westwood is just insane in this picture. I am always interested in the boundaries between fashion and the traditional costume and this pic just mixes it all up! Very well done, Vivienne Westwood is always looking for this boundaries and that is what I love about her. 
The neckline of the CK dress Lara Stone is wearing is very inspiring for me. I like the graphic feeling of it. As if she is wearing a necklace, but she is not. I don't ike the shine that much, but just the lines are great!
This dress from Ellie Saab is very classical, but I love the high split in the front. I think it is super feminine. I like to dress classical with a twist.
This portrait of Chiara Mastroianni is just timeless. I think she is a beautiful woman. Love the small earrings with the cross. I hope you don't get bored by my "Love's and Beautiful's", I am not a native english writer, so these words come to mind first when I see something outstanding and inspiring for me... 

"If you can dream it....you can do it"

No comments: