2.8.11

Aqua


I was just browsing on the blog of Li Edelkoort. Kinda interesting to see how she separates different trends or tendances, not only in fashion, but in life in general. I found this story about water. It made me missing being on the water. I used to do watersports a lot when I was a teenager. It gives you a feeling of freedom and it also was a spiritual experience sometimes. Water has this effect on me I guess...I just dreamt away for a second by watching this pipe-dream short film.
Water can be a real inspiration, the fluency and waves and rapids and rivulets and the reflection of it! Water is vital for all known forms of life.. I am pisces as a sign by the way, so if this story doesn't get to you at all, just wait for the next one...

"If you can dream it....you can do it"

No comments: