14.7.11

SIS

I have been so busy this week with all sorts of crap, that I totally missed the show of my  beloved sisters Truus & Riet last night. I saw their winter show half a year ago, but somehow, this time it all totally flew by me. SIS was one of the openers of Amsterdam Fashionweek, so lot's of exciting things to come! I just wanted to share some pics taken by the team of Peter Stigter. “The collection is sunny, optimistic and a little naughty. The overal theme was Bain du Soleil. Twenties references, which was also used in their music.....
Like in every collection the sisters chose a certain woman as their female muse for the collection. “This time Olympic swimmer Zus Braun gave the designers their inspiration. Due to that the collection has some slightly sporty details in it. The make up was as if they just come out of the water, with sticky eyelashes, tres cool!

No comments: