9.7.11

HKU Alumni




































A while ago already I went to see the graduation fashionshow from the fashion students of the HKU, art-school in Utrecht. I hadn't seen a graduation show since I graduated myself. I guess I was just not ready after my own 4 years of torture at the design academy. But finally after al those years I am glad I went back. I even chatted with a few of my old teachers, still as driven and enthusiastic as in the time I was there.
I was really surprised by some of the collections. I must say there were A LOT! I just shot a few of them. I didn't got a change to catch their names, because the show went so fast, but you can find some of the websites of the students here. It was really inspiring to see all the young and some of them upcoming aspiring designers presenting their work!

No comments: