12.4.11

Rock Paper Scissors














Rock paper scissors on the Oude Leliestraat 10 is a fairly new shop based in the Jordaan in Amsterdam. They sell men and womenswear labels such as: Cheap Monday, Jack Flynn, Mads Norgaard, Best Behavior, Nique and J.Lindeberg,  just to name few.
"Style is the dress of thoughts" is quoted on their website: Rock Paper Scissors. Mercedes and Brigitte are the owners of the shop;Two women with their own dream. They want to surprise you with their thoughts on style and that idea definately worked for me.


From now on I know were I am going to get my pair of Cheap Monday's. I love the heavenly light blue version that is shown in the picture. Also Best Behavior is a label that I was positively surprised by to see in the shop. All together a shop that cover all your bacis needs....and more. ENJOY!

1 comment:

Rock Paper Scissors said...

Hey Anna, thanks for your great pictures and words, we love it....