27.4.11

Reina Sofia





















Hi there, I know that this blog is supposed to be about fashion. This is the place were I share my inspiration with you. Because it is my personal I can decide what I put on here;) and today I wanted to share some pictures that I took in the Reina Sofia Museum in Madrid. This is the museum were the s*%#t comes down! It has 4 floors, in the most beautiful building, I started at the top and I haven't even seen the first floor, because they were closing.
Art can be an inspiration for me. I can see fashion in these paintings. The structures, the colors, the prints. It is a feeling. I can bore you with more pictures, of Dali's, Picasso's, Miro and so on, because those were there as well, but these collage feel paintings, did it quite well for me. bonne journee! 

No comments: