16.4.11

Embodied
















SS10 collection, Daisy kroon

Today I accidentally walked into the exibition space on BLAAK 10 in Rotterdam. EMBODIED is a project that closely examines scale, occupacy and behaviour of the human body and it´s influence on shaping of the built enviroment.....the result of the architecture Programme of the Piet zwart Institute. To make a long story short: It was a beautiful exibition with laced cardbord instalations. At the end of the space I almost walked into a rack of young designers clothes. Some pieces of Daisy Kroon got my attention, because of the beautiful leather brand label inside the garments....
I couldn´t trace down on her website from wich collection the soft flower pants that I should have bought was. But fact is that, by checking out these pieces and her website, that she makes clothes that make me want to jump! 

No comments: