27.3.11

A lot of PUHA









When I did my round through Utrecht the other night I cam across another nice shop called Puha. Actually I walked right to it, because otherwise you might be wandering what I would be doing right in the middle of the red light district in Utrecht in the evening....This shop at the hardebollenstraat 8 sells designer pieces and accessories of young designers for men and women. The name itself is so well chosen. In Dutch Puha means, a lot of blaze, something like that. Only now it is spelled different and you see right away that it is a nice word trick.

It is a very colourful shop, some of the labels that they sell are Studio Jux, Neurotica, Alter & Kiss, Ontfront, Monique Poolmans, Les Queues de Sardines, Deux Filles & Fil and Superhorstjansen. You can also buy these pieces at their online webshop. Their windowdisplay is really getting your attention with the lightened dolls. Puha, You got my head turned! 

No comments: