7.3.11

Ecoluxury by Camilla Norrback

Today I brought a visit to my neighbour in my studio Hanneke de Boer. She has her own agency: Are you Swedish? This is the agency that represents for the Benelux the hottest designer brands from Sweden. Here are some pictures from my favorite designer Camilla Norrback. I love the velvet dresses, they are so soft and feminine. The colors a beautiful in combination with the jaquard prints. The F/W collection 2011/12 is quite a large collection, with different color themes. It varies from a lighter softer color palette to a darker and more outspoken one. The tee with the icebear-print is so lovely!

The thing that also got my attention is that Camilla Norback designs high quality garments that are fairly and ecologically produced. This is the modern luxury, what Camilla Norrback calls Ecoluxury. Modern luxury is as much about the inside as it is about the outside. Superficiality is replaced by intellectuality, high quality and high-end design. Treat yourself to style, not trends, that is good for both body and conscience. The chemical-focused textile industry of today does not only hurt the environment, it also creates garments that are in fact harmful for the wearer’s health and contributes to an outdated and unsustainable society; as quoted on their website.


The shoes are my personal, but it suited the style so well, that I put a picture in as well.


No comments: