6.2.11

shoe addiction..

I have a weird addiction. I love shoes....Normally for a woman, this would not be weird. But since I am 1.83 m tall myself it becomes a sort of self torturing hobby. I just cannot walk on a 10 cm high heel. I must say If I could, I would cut 10 cm off of my legs, just to wear them. On the other hand, I love my long legs, pfff you just can't have it all I guess. Anyway, I just wanted to share these beautiful pieces I have found from UNITEDNUDE.

United Nude is a brand created by architect Rem D Koolhaas and shoemaker Galahad Clark. Located at the intersection of design and fashion United Nude creates products with new shapes, new constructions and new materials, pushing boundaries of what is possible. The motto “exclusive by design, not by price” has allowed rapid growth into an international brand with a very distinctive style. In the last year a new chapter has begun with the opening of United Nude flagship stores in Amsterdam, New York and Shanghai and an upcoming flagship store in London! The first pair shown is designed in collaboration with Iris van Herpen:




No comments: