1.2.11

Rodebjerrr




During my constant search on the web, I found a (for me) new brand called RODEBJER. This is a swedish label originated by Carin Rodebjer. She started out in 1999 while studying at F.I.T. (Fashion Institute of Technology) in New York. After being spotted on the street wearing her handmade designs, she started selling at some high profile stores in New York. Returning to her native country of Sweden in 2001, Rodebjer continued her dedication of creating a line of clothing that reflected her ideas of combining contemporary and at the same time classic design with wearability. 

The kind of people I admire have a timeless quality, and that’s also how I want my collections to feel,” Carin explains. Rodebjer has gained a reputation in Sweden as well as internationally for its strong signature look - firmly contemporary fashion with sharp silhouettes and timeless design.
 Above some editorials of the S/S 11 collection. Down, some pics of her   new F/W 11 show. I love the red, pink & Bordeaux color combinations! I am really fond of the bags and the silver shoes!








No comments: